2019 Performance Percussion
The following percussion instruments will be provided at the 2019 NABBA Championships in partnership with Conn-Selmer Inc. We would like to thank Conn-Selmer Inc. for Ludwig/Musser equipment. Thanks also to PFW percussion instructor Eric Schweikert for his assistance.
EMBASSY THEATRE MAIN STAGE- available for all performances
- LTS404PG Set of 23", 26", 29" 32" New Standard Copper Timpani with Pro Gauge
- An additional 32" Ludwig timpani that will be tuned low for use only on the 1st section test piece.
- LTS420PG 20" Standard Copper Timpani with Pro Gauges
- LECB86X7GWF 18x36" Concert Bass Drum with LE787 Tiltng Stand, Remo Fiberskyn Heads - Black Cortex
- M55 3 Oct. Pro-Vibe – Silver
- M51 3.5 Oct. Kelon Xylophone - Ultmate Cart
- Musser MUKM43 - 4.3 Oct. Kelon Marimba - Ultimate Cart
- M645 2.5 Oct. Steel Orchestra Bells
- M661C 1.5 Oct. 1.5" Chrome Plated Brass Tube Chimes
- LECT36CCG 13", 14", 15", 16" Concert Toms with 2 double tom stands - Black Cortex
- 36" (or larger) concert tam tam (gong). Please provide your own beater.
Equipment NOT provided
- Sticks, Mallets and Beaters
- Cymbals, cymbal stands and hand-held percussion
- Trap Tables
- Snare drums and stands, Drum Kits
When in doubt bring it
ALL Ludwig/Musser Equipment is for sale through Mynett Music Company
Contact David Jones if you are interested.