Here is some information on the venues for the 2019 NABBA Championships April 5, 6, and 7, 2019 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Please note all venues this year are in the immediate downtown area adjacent to the Courtyard and Hilton Hotels connected by sky bridges. Many restaurants are nearby.
The 2019 contest marks the fifth consecutive year NABBA will be held in Fort Wayne.
- The Main Auditorium will again be the Historic Embassy Theatre
- This will be used for Band performances on Friday night and all day Saturday and Sunday and Solo and Ensemble Competition on Friday. All band performances this year will be held on the Embassy stage.
- All credentials and tickets will be run through the Embassy box office. Concessions available in Lobby.
- Band warm-up will be in the Hoosier room of the Embassy. The room will be modified for improved acoustics.
- Pictures will be taken in the lobby of the Indiana Hotel (this Space previously hosted the vendors)
- 3 day credential tickets are currently on sale through the Embassy Box Office and Ticketmaster.com
GRAND WAYNE CENTER
- Anthony Wayne Ballroom will house the NABBA Partners.
- Vendor Hours are: Friday, April 5 9:00am-5:30 pm and Saturday, April 6 9:00 am-6:30 pm
- A reception open to all participants will be held in the vendor area Saturday, April 6 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm
- The Solo and Ensemble events will be held in the Harrison and Calhoun rooms of the Grand Wayne Center, in addition to the Embassy stage.
- There will be a warm-up and case storage area this year in the Grand Wayne Center Jefferson room.
- There is an Adjudicators and Board member Lounge located in Harrison C
- Pianos will be provided by Sweetwater Sound in each room.
- Pianos will be available for practice after 11:00 am on Thursday, April 4, 2019
We look forward to your participation in NABBA 2019 in Fort Wayne. We are determined to
make your NABBA 2019 experience the absolute best! For more information on Fort Wayne
go to Visit Fort Wayne